THE WHITE DEVIL ADDON FOR KODI 1080 MOVIES 3D MOVIES

THE WHITE DEVIL ADDON FOR KODI 1080 MOVIES 3D MOVIES THE WHITE DEVIL ADDON FOR KODI Here is a fantastic Addon The White stream Addon. Full of some great Live tv and movies repo: http:hdstreams.comlu.com • I Hope My Tutorial Helped You!Please Don't Forget to Like, Share & Subscribe! • If you have any problems please post them in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as I Can! • White Streams Catogories Movies.Tv,Kids,live Tv ,Kids Tutorial How to install White stream Addon on Kodi • Open Kodi – Select SYSTEM - File Manager - Select Add Source - Select None. • Type the following - http://hdstreams.comlu.com - select Done. • Highlight the box underneath - Enter a name for this media Source - type HDSTREAMS & select OK. • Go back to your Home Screen - Select SYSTEM - Select Add-Ons. • Select Install from zip file - Select HDSTREAMS • Select pludin.videi.white.devil.zip • Wait for Add-on enabled notification • select video –addons • select White devil from the home screen • I do this to help the community and because I enjoy making videos for you guys, if you guys feel generous to give a donation if you do want to buy me a beer just click the donate button on my homepage WHY NOT CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER ADDON OR BUILD REVIEWS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING OF INTEREST