THE KUNIQUE BUILD FOR KODI PERFECT FOR AMAZON FIRE STICK

THE KUNIQUE BUILD FOR KODI Here is a fantastic Build . It some great sections and plenty of widgets!  Kunique Build Categories  Music - Live TV - TV Shows - Kids - Sports - Movies repo: http://kodimaster/repo • I Hope My Tutorial Helped You!Please Don't Forget to Like, Share & Subscribe! • If you have any problems please post them in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as I Can! Tutorial How to Install Kunique Build  Open Kodi  Select SYSTEM select  File Manager Select Add Source  Select None enter the following - http://kodimaster.com/repo  Select Done,and enter a name for this media Source, type KODIMASTER and Select OK.  Go back to your Home  Screen Select SYSTEM then Add-Ons.  Select Install from zip file  Click on KODIMASTER  Then select kodimaster.repository-x.x.x.zip  Wait for Add-on enabled notification.  Select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY  Then click on KODIMASTER Repository  Select Program Addons  Click on KODIMASTER WIZARD  Select install  Back to Home select programs  Click on KODIMASTER WIZARD  select KODIMASTER BUILDS the click on Kunique  Wait for install to finish  Select OK Kodi will need to be restarted. Power off if need be.  On restart wait for all addons to update.  Fireflix 2 Build is now installed and ready to use • I do this to help the community and because I enjoy making videos for you guys, I do ask for a $1 donation but as I have had many requests if you do want to buy me a beer just click the donate button on my homepage WHY NOT CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER ADDON OR BUILD REVIEWS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING OF INTEREST