THE MEGAMINDS BUILD FOR KODI 180MB ITS AN EXCELLENT KODI BUILD

THE MEGAMINDS BUILD FOR KODI Here is a fantastic Build . It some great sections and weighs in at 180 mb a really good build for the family  repo: http://wiz.wookiespmc.com  I Hope My Tutorial Helped You!Please Don't Forget to Like, Share & Subscribe!  If you have any problems please post them in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as I Can!  Tutorial How to Install Megaminds Build  How to install Megaminds Wookie Build on Kodi  Open Kodi  Select SYSTEM  Select File Manager  Select Add Source  Select None.  Enter the following http://wiz.wookiespmc.com  Select Done.  Highlight the box underneath type wookie  Select OK.  Go back to your Home Screen  Select SYSTEM  Select Add-Ons.  Select Install from zip file  Select wookie  Click Me - Succumb to the Wookie.zip  Wait for Add-on enabled notification.  Select PROGRAMS  Select Wookie  Wait for Add-on enabled notification.  From here you can select which build you wish to install. Click on Community builds.  Select the build you want i.e mega wookie  Congratulations, Megaminds Wookie Build is now installed and ready to use.  I do this to help the community and because I enjoy making videos for you guys, I do ask for a $1 donation but as I have had many requests if you do want to buy me a beer just click the donate button on my homepage  WHY NOT CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER ADDON OR BUILD REVIEWS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING OF INTEREST kodi tv, kodi tv download, kodi tv addons, kodi tv portuguesa, kodi tv box, kodi tv guide, kodi XBMC, stalker, stalker kodi, kodi 2016,